Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Qwop sells... But who's running?"/Video Game of the Week

Qwop Challenge
    Recently Lauren has challenged me to the game "Qwop". In one of my earlier posts I explained some things about this game and how hard it is to complete the 100 meters sprint it asks for. This man with no bones or cartilage in his entire body is an olympic runner by some twist of fate. He defys the laws of gravity with every step he takes and often does 1 or more back flips with ease. Lauren thinks she can take me in this game, but I think I can beat her! We'll see how this one plays out in the Qwop challenge! My current highscore isn't very high though.



Game of the week!
    This game of the week is Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. You can read a review of the game at http://cube.ign.com/objects/016/016562.html! I suggest it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment